- The Right Place, The Right Time, To Start Your Garage Storage Career. -
Intaller Technician 1
Installer Technician 1
As a professional Installer Technician 1, you'll be responsible for holding up the most integrity and the forefront face of the company by putting customer experience and customers first. Your primary roll is to install, trouble shoot, and give honest quotes on different garage storage options. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift 60lbs, and climb ladders.
• Installation of residential garage storage solutions
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
• Track all equipment and supplies
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Framing experience – a plus
• Electrical experience – a plus
• Experience installing all types of garage storage or related experience.
• Excellent communication skills and customer service, highly needed.
• Framing, mechanical, welding, or construction experience is a plus. but the right person wanting to learn and succeed is the best quality of all.
• Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
Ready to apply?
We are the largest suppliers and installers that only hire the most professional and experienced installers. We guarantee you'll be happy with your installation process and final results. You'll be rest assured that all our products are safely installed, and we only use the highest quality steel products. Our company stresses and focuses on customer service and putting our customers first.
What goes in a bin stays in a bin until needed.